Young people aged 14 to 24 are recruited, trained and appointed to act as grant makers in their local communities. The programme focuses on promoting active youth citizenship and youth community involvement.
Not just about giving out grants.
- Encourages leadership skills and teamwork abilities
- Challenges personal development
- Develops decision making, project management, PR,
- IT and communication skills
- Teaches interview skills
- Improves financial literacy and management
- Promotes volunteerism