The IYF team have made the decision to delay the opening date for our Flagship Fund until May (this fund was due to open this Friday, 3rd April for applications).
We believe that moving the application opening date to May will allow projects and programmes around the country some additional time to consider the impact of Covid-19 on their work. In doing so, this may result in some applications changing focus, compared with what we may have received pre Covid-19. This Fund is committed to supporting children and young people in greatest need throughout Ireland, and we remain determined to so.
We will be back in touch in the coming weeks to confirm the Fund’s new opening date in May and in the meantime if there is anything you want to tell us to keep us informed on the challenges your organisation may be experiencing, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. This will help us when we are reaching out to new donors and will also ensure we keep the focus of our Flagship Fund in line with your needs.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Sarah Edmonds on email@example.com.
Thank you all so much for your understanding and stay safe.